Kong’s is committed to maintaining strong, loyal and rewarding relationships with our valued business partners so that together we can be committed to anticipating and satisfying the needs of customers to provide the best products and services possible.
What you can expect from us as a trading partner:
- Access to established quality products
- Reliable and timely delivery of goods
- Maintaining open lines of communication, with prompt response to issues or queries
- Substantial marketing support
- Over 20 years experience in the pet trade industry
- A fair business relationship which is expected to be of a win/win nature
- Ethical and professional conduct
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Issue resolution – we ensure that disputes are resolved in a spirit of good will and good faith. All matters are handled confidentially.
Applying for a Trade Account –
- Are you interested in becoming a trading partner with Kong’s (Aust.) Pty Limited? Refer to the following checklist to see whether you may be eligible to open a trading account with us:
- Do you have an ABN number? (You must be a registered business to apply for a trading account.)
- Are you in the aquarium/pet or reptile industry?
- Do you have a retail shop? (Or are you in the process of opening a retail shop?)
- Is your business located in NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, TAS or NT? (WA businesses should refer their trade enquiries to our distributor for WA, Symonds).
- Is your business name registered with the department of fair trading? (If not, are you classified as a company or trust?)
If you answered YES to all the questions above, you may be eligible to open a trading account with us. If you would like to proceed with the application process, please refer to the process below:
- Download and print a copy of the Account Application Form and Application Checklist
- Read the Terms and Conditions as outlined in the Trade Account Application Form
- Complete every section of the Account Application Form and prepare the necessary documentation to be accompanied with the application form.
- Read through the Application Checklist to ensure that all the relevant sections have been completed and that all documentation has been provided. This will ensure that there will be no delays in the approval process and your application can be reviewed as soon as possible.
All applications must be POSTED to Kong’s Australia, along with a copy of your business registration. (Refer to the Application Checklist for postal details). Please allow 2 weeks for your account application to be processed from the date of receiving it. No application is guaranteed an account with Kong’s Pty Limited. Once submitted, all applications will be processed and considered, however the final decision remains with that of management. Applicants will be notified by post whether their application has been successful or not.